Saturday, May 22

Introducing ThePlotPoint

I know it's been a while since I've posted, but I have something exciting to share now.

I am a writer. You know this. I've had fun mentioning some of the steps I've taken in the writing process as I work on my novel.

Today, I have another step to announce.

Today, I launched ThePlotPoint, the trademark for my writing and my writing career. I have expanded to a Facebook profile, Twitter account, and a Blog. These sites will be my main media to share more about my writing life and my stories. I will update them regularly, and I have a variety of fun stuff planned.

You can follow my crazy antics on my Twitter, and learn more about my novel, now titled Makani's Serenity, on my Facebook and Blog.

I hope you will join me in this next step in the adventure that is life.


As Peter Pan said, "To live would be an awfully big adventure."


Dorathea Maynard
ThePlotPoint

No comments:

Post a Comment