Tuesday, October 2

What Is My Swing of Things? What's Yours?

I don't mean to be distant. I don't mean to seperate myself from others.
Or do I?

Sometimes all I want to do is get away from people asking me questions. But at the same time, I want my friends, acting normally, to talk with me and spend time with me.
But I'm always busy. Get up, get going, school, home, lunch, homework with housework, helping work (odds and ends tidbits that occur all the time and take an amazingly long amount of time when they shouldn't), more homework, and housework, a too-long nap (I need it), dinner and unwinding with the TV, get ready for bed, go to bed, day's over, repeat cycle.

I realize that's actually pretty close to what it is for a lot of people, but it seems I can't handle it as well as others. What's your secret? I find myself drifting away from people and I'm not sure what to do. How to better manage my time? Is that possible at this point in life? Do I just need to keep going to find the "swing of things" and find the pattern of this part of life?

No comments:

Post a Comment