Saturday, August 18

Reading Lists

This summer, I have read (including finishing books I'd previously started):

Another Chance to Love You
Black Beauty
Den of the White Fox
Eragon
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Knights of the Old Republic: Vol 1 (comic book)
Knights of the Old Republic: Vol 2 (comic book)
Origin (graphic novel/comic book)
Robin Hood
The Shepherd's Voice
Sisterchicks do the Hula
Ties that Bind, Ties that Break

I am currently reading: All-American Girl by Meg Cabot


What was your reading list this summer? What books do you still want to read?


~This is just something I'm posting for fun. Earlier I mentioned I was reading 5 novels this summer in my post "I love summer." Now that summer is 'over' (school starts on Monday), it's time to post the list. Please still look at the previous post "How would you like your change?" It is something that is important to me. I would appreciate thoughts and comments on it.~

2 comments:

  1. two weeks into school and I still manage to read a novel! Yeehaw!
    Just earlier today, I finished All-American Girl!

    Now, what's next (after homework)?
    When the Bluebonnets Come
    Warrior's Heart
    A Wrinkle in Time
    A Gravestone Made of Wheat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purely off topic:

    You should read this.
    http://negusboy.blogspot.com/2007/09/resurrection-and-life.html

    ReplyDelete